MCP2 Limited have been appointed by the Independent Commission for Aid Impact to lead on the delivery of a review on procurement to understand if DFID have “Ethical and competitive procurement practices in place to ensure effective programme delivery at the best price”. The Independent Commission for Aid Impact scrutinises UK aid spending operating independently of government and reporting to Parliament through the House of Commons International Development Committee or their ICAI Sub-Committee. Their work aims to ensure UK aid is spent effectively for those who need it most, and delivers value for UK taxpayers. ICAI carries out independent reviews of aid programmes and of issues affecting the delivery of UK aid. We publish transparent, impartial and objective reports to support UK government decision-making and to strengthen the accountability of UK Official Development Assistance (ODA).
- MCP2, as a signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant, is delighted to support Armed Forces Week (21-26th June 2021) and to celebrate our Reserve Forces in particular, on Armed Forces Day (Reserves) on 23rd June 2021
- MCP2 Highly Commended in the SME Category of the National Social Value Awards 2021
- MCP2 acquired by 4C Procurement
- MCP2 Achieve Bronze Employer Recognition Scheme
- CIPS ‘Excellence in Procurement Awards’ Shortlisting Success