At the annual Society for Cost Analysis & Forecasting (SCAF) Award Event tonight, Ian McPherson was presented the prestigious Members’ Award in response to a members’ vote on the best paper of the year. Ian’s paper entitled “Risk Analysis in Single Source Defence Acquisition Programmes” was written whilst he was Executive Director of Investigations and Defence Advisor at Single Source Regulations Office. Ian was delighted to receive the award under the wings of Concorde at Bristol Aerospace during half time of the England-Croatia World Cup Semi-Final. Sadly the game didn’t have the same happy result.
- MCP2, as a signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant, is delighted to support Armed Forces Week (21-26th June 2021) and to celebrate our Reserve Forces in particular, on Armed Forces Day (Reserves) on 23rd June 2021
- MCP2 Highly Commended in the SME Category of the National Social Value Awards 2021
- MCP2 acquired by 4C Procurement
- MCP2 Achieve Bronze Employer Recognition Scheme
- CIPS ‘Excellence in Procurement Awards’ Shortlisting Success